Friday, February 15, 2008

Mommy Knows

Okay - I am finally inspired to really start to pull this blog together. Want to know what the inspiration was?? Go to mommyknows.com and you will see! First of all she has a great blog with terrific and hilarious pics of her kids. Secondly she reviews great kids products and often gives them away too! I think I am going to have to order the "sleep huggers" she had in a previous post - I never knew they made sleep sacks for older kids.

But the final inspiration to get this blog going was the fact that she is giving away a Peanut Shell sling! Check her site out - I know I GOTTA' have one of those!!



MommyKnows is hosting the Think Love, Think Peanut Shell® Valentine’s Day Giveaway! Go on over and comment and be entered to Win one of two prizes packages each containing a Peanut Shell® Baby Sling and a Peanut Shell® Nursing Cover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah ... blogging is fun!